Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Insane Hamlet attempt and a sonnet


Picture Safeway grocery store on a Sunday morning...

Cashier: "How's you're day going?"

Me: "It's been a sexy fun time."

Cashier: "What?"

Me: "What?"
And then there was silence.


No sound brings me more pleasure than your voice
Each melodic word is like summer's air
Even the angels hear it and rejoice
No other sound on Earth can quite compare

Your soft brown eyes always enchant my dreams
They whisper words of love into my heart
Your eyes are the stars on clear nights, it seems
The windows to your soul are works of art

Still I haven't done you any justice
You're prettier than any masterpiece
Without you my heart is a black abyss
With your absence, my life may cease

I love you and I'm sure that this is so
You don't love me so you will never know...

Crazyness,

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment